“I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let them go. Things go wrong so that you can appreciate them when they are right. Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.”
– Marilyn Monroe
- 1 1/2 cups softened butter
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed or with spoon until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff).
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft).
- Cool 1 to 2 minutes;
- remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
..AND there you go! your very own chocolate chip cookies. INDULGE! ^_^
A collection of dresses that is explosively feminine
and accentuates your assets.